I thought I should document my army's progression, so I will put up my work in progress pics here and some fluff for the army, then hopefully some finished result and maybe some battle-reports.
My army will have a night goblin theme and will not be a power list, it will be fluff choices. The tribe resides north of Kislev so a winter themed army. I have seen so many armies with snow bases so I decided that my third army should be one with really fluffy snow( instead of snow patches that all the oder armies have). The fact we had one really long and snow rich winter here in Vänersborg helped with the inspiration.
Feel free to leave me some feedback on the coming posts .
The Eight Peaks Loonatics Night Goblin Blood Bowl Team Reveal
Exciting times, we are treated to a beautiful night goblin team with squigs a plenty. Lovely models. A spike hopefully packed with night goblin lore. I do need to say I called it with the chomp markers! . You should go read the Warhammer community article if you haven't already. It doesn't have much on the information side but it has all the pictures. As we didn't get much information, I had a look at the Secret Leauge Squig Team on fumbbl. Secret League is an open environment which provides a home for a variety of custom rosters on fumbbl. They have quite a track record of being turned into official rosters: Bretonnia Team, Khorne Team, Snotling Team, Big Uns Team (This has been turned into the 2020 Second Season Edition Black Orc team, and Big Uns were put in the Orc team), Sylvania Pact Team (the standard 2020 Second Season Edition Vampire team essentially changed into a version of Sylvania pact). This is what the Squig roster looks like on the Secret League: 0-16 S...


Comments
Post a Comment