So I spent this months blog time writing a extra large post. Saved and where to do some spellchecking and such the next day. So logged in the day after and surprise surprise the post hadn't been saved properly. But as some of you have seen the pictures where saved to the gallery. So have a look over there. I'll make a second attempt writing that post when I got my steam back.
So as I was trying to explain in the post you haven't seen, my phone didn't want to take pictures, here is the picture that crashed it completely. Not much to look at but hopefully enough to spark your curiosity. So have a look in the gallery they should be at the bottom.
The Eight Peaks Loonatics Night Goblin Blood Bowl Team Reveal
Exciting times, we are treated to a beautiful night goblin team with squigs a plenty. Lovely models. A spike hopefully packed with night goblin lore. I do need to say I called it with the chomp markers! . You should go read the Warhammer community article if you haven't already. It doesn't have much on the information side but it has all the pictures. As we didn't get much information, I had a look at the Secret Leauge Squig Team on fumbbl. Secret League is an open environment which provides a home for a variety of custom rosters on fumbbl. They have quite a track record of being turned into official rosters: Bretonnia Team, Khorne Team, Snotling Team, Big Uns Team (This has been turned into the 2020 Second Season Edition Black Orc team, and Big Uns were put in the Orc team), Sylvania Pact Team (the standard 2020 Second Season Edition Vampire team essentially changed into a version of Sylvania pact). This is what the Squig roster looks like on the Secret League: 0-16 S...



Comments
Post a Comment