Thought we make some pumpkins today while I had the green stuff out.
Didn't have enough hands to take pictures while working on them, but it's an easy enough process.
Started by rolling a round ball. Then marked the ridges using a silicon tipped sculpting tool.
Then took the other end of the tool to make the indent in the top.
Cleaned up the edges of the crater.
Attached a leaf not sure why because they don't grow there on pumpkin plants... but felt appropriate.. Added the stem stump.
And lastly went over the ridges again.
We'll see how they turn out. The greenstuff was still quite soft so might sag a bit to much. But they where quite quick to make, so might do some more when I see how these turned out.
Yeah and the chair I took out the greenstuff for. A cheap dollhouse chair. Not the best of jobs done on it. Thought that some cross beams might distract from the state of the rest of the chair. Couldn't detach the legs to drill in to them properly so decided to just greenstuff the beams in place. Then sand it a bit and then cover it in a thick coat of paint.
Mighty Crud-Creek Nosepickers Snotling Blood Bowl Team
Today we'll be looking at the Crud-Creek Nosepickers Snotling team which was released along side Spike! Journal issue 10 at the end of August 2020. You can see the team assembled and painted here. I have been listing positionals in the boxes up until recently. However, the roster changes that came with the Blood Bowl Third Season Edition mean that you can only have as many positionals as come in the box. So, it feels a bit superfluous to list them, but for continuity and ease of access to the information I'll keep it going. I'll go back and update the info on the old posts with the new limits once I have completed all the teams. You get 20 miniatures in this box which is great. 12 Linemen 2 Fungus Flingas 2 Fun-hoppas 2 Stilty Runnas 2 Pump Wagons Front of the box. I actually bought the team back in 2020 when it still came in the black edged box, i might have been a bit too excited to dig in and get my mitts on some greebly snotlings that I forgot to take pictures of ...







Comments
Post a Comment