Some more work on the skiers.
Reposition of head on mr downhill. Been thinking I need to name these guys but think I'll wait until I get them finished for painting. Attatched skies to feets and feets to body. Have manage to break of on ski from the guy on the left. And talking about skies falling off, might add straps over the feet but feels a bit cramped. It looks like the left guys skies are a bit broad but they have been trimmed down now.
First upperbody in place.
Starting to make some ski poles. Spears are actually quite crappy as ski poles but the alternatives didn't feel greenskin enough.
Another pair of skies. A mushroom. Tried out a wolf pelt cap for my snow troll. Some ski pole arms and torso number two in place.
The Eight Peaks Loonatics Night Goblin Blood Bowl Team Reveal
Exciting times, we are treated to a beautiful night goblin team with squigs a plenty. Lovely models. A spike hopefully packed with night goblin lore. I do need to say I called it with the chomp markers! . You should go read the Warhammer community article if you haven't already. It doesn't have much on the information side but it has all the pictures. As we didn't get much information, I had a look at the Secret Leauge Squig Team on fumbbl. Secret League is an open environment which provides a home for a variety of custom rosters on fumbbl. They have quite a track record of being turned into official rosters: Bretonnia Team, Khorne Team, Snotling Team, Big Uns Team (This has been turned into the 2020 Second Season Edition Black Orc team, and Big Uns were put in the Orc team), Sylvania Pact Team (the standard 2020 Second Season Edition Vampire team essentially changed into a version of Sylvania pact). This is what the Squig roster looks like on the Secret League: 0-16 S...


Comments
Post a Comment