Did some work on Yokohama (kyodo) minazo the snow troll. The white stuff is actually blue blue tack just looks white in the photo. The other day I learned the awesome name for it: Smurf poo, and so it shall be called henceforth.
Replaced the smurf poo with some green stuff. It was a pain to glue the bucket in place. Still need to fix a goldfish for him.
Ski poles for my skiers.
Other troll I've been working on. Sadly I realised I gave him the same pose as kyodo. Phone ringed when I was greenstuffing so tried to figure out what to do with the greenstuff so gave him a chain mail loincloth while on the phone. Not the best chain mail but my first attempt and it's greenskin so imperfect is a good thing.
Tried to assembled the metal troll with two handed club. Remember assemble metals? Oh kyodo some work done on his face but forgot to take pictures but will do when he got some more fur done.
Third skier on his way.
Some moustache action.
Trying to work out some fur. Not sure how to go about it. I haven't posted my first attempt yet still in the queue. Will try to get it up soon.
The Eight Peaks Loonatics Night Goblin Blood Bowl Team Reveal
Exciting times, we are treated to a beautiful night goblin team with squigs a plenty. Lovely models. A spike hopefully packed with night goblin lore. I do need to say I called it with the chomp markers! . You should go read the Warhammer community article if you haven't already. It doesn't have much on the information side but it has all the pictures. As we didn't get much information, I had a look at the Secret Leauge Squig Team on fumbbl. Secret League is an open environment which provides a home for a variety of custom rosters on fumbbl. They have quite a track record of being turned into official rosters: Bretonnia Team, Khorne Team, Snotling Team, Big Uns Team (This has been turned into the 2020 Second Season Edition Black Orc team, and Big Uns were put in the Orc team), Sylvania Pact Team (the standard 2020 Second Season Edition Vampire team essentially changed into a version of Sylvania pact). This is what the Squig roster looks like on the Secret League: 0-16 S...


Comments
Post a Comment