So one of my latest acquiring but apparently no longer available from games-workshop but if you're lucky some retailers may still have one in stock.
Front
Assembled with Astromancer observatory
Back
Assembled with tower top instead
Top layer inside the box
Ironical it's the two bottom parts of the tower, had to rephrase my text to the picture since it first only read top layer.
Under the "false bottom"
Parts for the "pier" seen on the front, some parts to the small tower, some stairs, the bottom and walkways to the large tower.
Flipped over.
Astromancer observatory and more parts to the small tower.
Flipped over.
Two of this sprue so I place one flipped over. Parts for the large tower.
The Eight Peaks Loonatics Night Goblin Blood Bowl Team Reveal
Exciting times, we are treated to a beautiful night goblin team with squigs a plenty. Lovely models. A spike hopefully packed with night goblin lore. I do need to say I called it with the chomp markers! . You should go read the Warhammer community article if you haven't already. It doesn't have much on the information side but it has all the pictures. As we didn't get much information, I had a look at the Secret Leauge Squig Team on fumbbl. Secret League is an open environment which provides a home for a variety of custom rosters on fumbbl. They have quite a track record of being turned into official rosters: Bretonnia Team, Khorne Team, Snotling Team, Big Uns Team (This has been turned into the 2020 Second Season Edition Black Orc team, and Big Uns were put in the Orc team), Sylvania Pact Team (the standard 2020 Second Season Edition Vampire team essentially changed into a version of Sylvania pact). This is what the Squig roster looks like on the Secret League: 0-16 S...












In case you are ever going to paint this set, there are some beautiful pictures at http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Games-Workshop-64-51-Warhammer-Fantasy-Skullvane-Manor-Lair-of-the-Astromancer-/182198524668 that might serve as inspiration. :-)
ReplyDeleteSorry for late reply. Yes the plan is to paint this piece but keep putting it of even though I been inspired to do it several times, simply because its size. I've been moving a lot and might move soon again, this time across the globe to Australia so will probably put it off until I've got more stable accommodations. But I can't denied I get the painting itch from those awesome pictures, thanks!
Delete